Tuesday 19 February 2008

Week 4

A. English Landscape

I took this photo becasue I thought it represented true English counrtyside. I wanted to include it in my blog becase I liked the distance the photo captured and all the colofurl highlights.

B. Brizlee Tower Structure


I took this photo of the Brizlee Tower because I liked the detail at the bottom of the stucture. I also chose to sacrafice composition to enhance my shot. I included this picture in my blog because I liked the offset nature of the shot and the detail of the tree.

C. Countryside Bench Object


I took this photo becasuse I thought it looked so serene and intriguing. I decided to include this photograph in my blog because I liked the composition of the photo and the contrast in colors.


D. People on the go in Newcastle



I decided to take this photo because I liked how each individual captured is in their own world despite the fast paced life of Newcastle whipping by. I wanted to include this picture in my blog because I liked how the people are the main attraction when there is still so much going on.

E. Bull Wildlife


I took this photo because I wanted to capture counrtyside wildlife. I included this picture in my blog because I liked how each bulls profile is captured.


F. Night at the Museum

I decided to take this photo because I thought the building had interesting architecture. The museum is located right outside the castle walls and I thought it was an important landmark to document in my blog.

G. Abstract Concrete


I decided to take this photo because I liked how the wavy lines in the concrete contrasted with the linear slabs of stone. I wanted to include it in my blog because of the obscurity and originality.


H. Sheep in Motion


I decided to take this photo because I wanted to get a picture of the baby lamb. But the other sheep kept walking in front of him. I included this in my blog because I finally got the baby lamb, and the others walking.


I. Low Angle Brizlee Tower


I decided to take this photo because I was able to capture the one minute of clear blue sky while focusing on my low angle shot. I wanted to include this photograph in my blog because I thought the composition turned out beautifully.

J. High Angle off the Brizlee Tower

I decided to take this photo because I was curious how such a large drop would turn out on film. The Brizlee Tower is quite tall yet the the photo doesn't fully capture that effect. I wanted to include this photo in my blog because I think its interesting how your eye remains focused on the drop down, yet it seems so small.


No comments: