Wednesday 27 February 2008

Week 5


A. Tenerife Landscape


I decided to take this photo because of the diverse landscape the island possesess. I wanted to include this photo in my blog because I liked the composition of both the Spainish architecture along the volcano backdrop.

B. Monastery Architecture


I decided to take this photo because I wanted to include different perspectives of the ruins. I included this photo in my blog because I like how the picture captures all the different angles and shadows of the monastery.


C. Playful Still Life

I took this photo because I thought it was humorous that someone put this broken lawn ornament in the middle of what used to be a place of worship. It was so strange that it was there; I had to take a picture of it. I included it in my blog to show someone’s sense of humor and the eccentric placement of the ugly ornament.


D. Tenerife Guest


I chose to take this picture because of the beautiful scenery and the unique and stylish man. I wanted to include this photo in my blog becasue i liked the closeness and intamacy of the photograph and the originality of the man himself.

E. Unique Nature

I wanted to take this picture because I thought this plant was so unique and interesting. I included it into my blog because I liked that the ocean is was in the scenery behind yet the main focus still remains the exceptional plant.

F. Tenerife at Night

I decided to take this picture because of the sheer beauty of the Tenerife sunset. I chose to include it in my blog because of the soft colors and unique roof top composition.

G. Experimental Textures

I decided to take this photo out of sheer experimentation. I liked how the three textures work together to make an interesting photo pop. I included this picture in my blog because of the composition of the three textures and the interesting shadows each object casts.

H. Pheasant in Motion

I decided to take this picture because I had never seen a pheasant in real life before. I was walking home and the thing popped out right in front of me and scared me. When I attempted to take a photo of it is kept running away. I chose to include this photo because the pheasant kept running from me but I finally caught a good snap shot of it.



I. Low Angle at the Monastery

I chose to take this picture because I liked the effect the two windows made in the photograph. I included it in my blog because I liked the composition of the picture and the stone colors against the green hedges growing along the side.

J. High angle on the sea


I decided to take this photo becase I thought the lighting was so original for a high angle shot. I wanted to include this photograph in my blog because I thought it was so peacefull and beautiful.













No comments: